Thursday 13 September 2007

Skinny Small Greek Wedding

I tried to get in as many professional pictures as possible, lets see if I make it in the Vogue spread.

The wedding was super fun, very low key and chill. Excellent music all night (not a Greek song at all) dancing at a tennis club spitting distance from the acropolis (ok, you'd have to be a mutant spitter), open air dance floor littered with b list Greek celebrities and fashionistas. And the guy that dropped me and Thanos home is an indie rock singer who's had a few number one hits in Greece and apparently sells out stadiums in minutes. I like him because he drove me home and I was a little drunkola.

Here are some highlights for you:

Check out my bling as I chill on lawn furniture before heading to the wedding:
















The Groom



























The Bride




























Me and Eleni










Me and Thanos







Hot!







Me and Kim, (the mad sweaty englishman)







The Last Thing I Remember..



your fan,

a.

No comments: