Monday 11 June 2007

5 Things of no Socio-Political Importance I Hate

(in no non socio-political order)

1. Hello! magazine type photo spreads of barefoot "famous" people in their homes. Always barefoot! Always pink toes imbedded in the cream carpet, because nothing says "I'm at home" like going sockless. Well it makes me sick. Unless its a beach house, put some fucking shoes on!
I have the same complaint for British couch commercials.

2. That Dudely Moore is dead.

3. That Celine Dione is alive.

3. Connecticut.

4. Keira Knightly's jaw.

5. Public breast feeding, put your milk tits away you crunchy bitch.

more soon. I hate many things.

a.

1 comment:

Scribbler said...

I have tried to hold back commenting on your attitude to breastfeeding but I can't any longer.

You're wrong.

I'm with the Scottish MSP who condemned the "intolerance and hypocrisy" about breastfeeding in society and said: "There are tits all over the newspapers, tits all over newsagents' shelves, tits all over the telly, tits in the cinema, tits in advertising hoardings and no doubt tits in the parliament."

There's an early day motion to make it illegal for people to prohibit breastfeeding anywhere in public because of the huge detrimental effect such attitudes have on the health of children. Every year, six million lives are saved by exclusive breastfeeding.